The permanent magnet servo motor belongs to the category of AC servo. The structure of the motor is that the stator is a winding coil, and the rotor is a permanent magnet. There is no carbon brush structure inside. The rotor is commutated through an electronic commutator. It has many advantages, including:
1. The permanent magnet servo motor has a high power factor.
2. The temperature of the permanent magnet servo motor is low when it works, and a relatively simple heat dissipation structure can be adopted to facilitate maintenance.
3. The permanent magnet servo motor has low noise and little interference.
4. The permanent magnet servo motor has strong overload capacity and high reliability.
5. The permanent magnet servo motor has no internal carbon deposit problem, and there is no need to regularly disassemble the motor shell for carbon deposit cleaning.
GCAN’s integrated servo system uses a permanent magnet motor as the motion motor option. The motor supports CANopen communication and can perfectly cooperate with CANopen PLC. For more details, please contact us.