When we choose PLC as the controller for the construction of industrial automation production line, we have to go through the following steps:
1. First of all, the demander, or Party A, needs to tell Party B what the purpose they want to achieve and what effect they want to achieve.
2. Party B will formulate corresponding solutions after clarifying the needs of Party A.
3. After the formulation of the plan, if Party A has no objection, they will start to determine the number and types of IO points required by the project.
4. After knowing the types of IO points, choose the appropriate PLC, and remember to have certain functional redundancy to prevent accidents. It is recommended to choose an expandable card PLC.
5. The PLC hardware selection is over, and the control program is started according to the solution.
6. After the control program is written, start the actual connection test.
7. If there is no problem in the test, it will be delivered to Party A for use. If there is any problem, modify the program content and re-wire the test until Party A is satisfied.
The above is the general process of PLC project. Our company also does PLC and also accepts PLC custom projects. If you are interested, you can visit our official website.